Thursday, September 16, 2010

What would you like to hear?

I've been looking at the information that I get from my "hit counter" and have found that not only do I have readers from all over the world but that some people spend a great deal of time looking at my blog.  Someone from Australia spent almost 15 minutes here yesterday!  Wow!

Now, I'm not complaining.  Far from it.  I am genuinely flattered that people want to spend time looking at my carvings and reading what I have written.

I understand that probably woodcarvers and woodcarver "want-a-bees" make up most of the readership.  My question to you, the readers, is: "What are you interesting in hearing about or in seeing?"  I'd love to make this blog really interesting to everyone.  So let me know what you are interested in.

One for the Bench:


Some people hear voices. Some people see invisible people. Tragically, many others have no imagination whatsoever.  






'Til next time, keep makin' chips!

No comments: