Friday, April 16, 2010

OK, So Now I'm *Really* Curious...

Since I installed my "hit counter" I have been amusing myself with looking at how many hits the blog gets and where they come from.  In the past couple of weeks the number of hits -- from what appears to be new viewers -- is just going through the roof!...from the UK, Germany, France and a whole slew of folks from Canada.

I'm certainly not complaining.  In fact, I'm *thrilled* that people actually find my blathering on about carving even remotely interesting!  

But I'd love to know *how* people are finding the site and *what you are looking for* when you find me.  If you've got a moment-- and I assume that you *must* because you've taken the time to look me up -- please drop a comment to tell me how you found me and if there is something in particular that you would like to see here.  Maybe I can come up with something that you find even more interesting.

Thanks!

'Til next time...keep makin' chips -- and comments!

2 comments:

Bull said...

hello,
ok, ok, ok, I found that the spoons are very pretty and original.
Sculpt you also original characters?
I look at your blog with great interest and curiosity.

Greetings Bull.

Carvin' Tom said...

I'd guess that 75% to 80% of my caricatures are originals, the rest are pirated from someone else.

Most of the spoons are originals, although there are a few that are "classics", like the Cala Lilly.

I'm glad that you like what you see. Are there other things that you would like to see me do?